Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hair Barrette

Morning everyone Tracy here. 
I just wanted to show you how versatile the Enamel Powders can be. 
I had a couple of Hair Barrette Slides and using Bahama Aqua powder & 3 of the smallest flowers from Stacey's Stacking flowers I made my very own custom Hair Barrette


I love how it turned out ! I finished it off with a layer of Instant UV resin to give it some extra protection, but just image how you could use the other Enamel Powders & Piccolos to create some fantastic accessories ! 

Don't forget to keep checking back all week to see some of the fantastic creations from the rest of the Design Team. 
Happy Crafting 
x

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the flowers on the barrette. What a wonderful idea to add some beautiful accents to your hair.