Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sweet Stamp, Polka Dots

For this weeks polka dot challenge I chose this soft pretty background paper with flowers and polka dots.  I layered the horizon french flair with the scalloped french flair and stamped the gorgeous  beautiful rose bouquet and colored it with copics. I stamped the beautiful  Lady Sara stamp  and colored her with copics, added the Fanciful Flourish in gold mirror card.  I used the Cheery Lynn fence and grass and I cut down the size of the fence. 

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful! Loving your roses and the gold flourish and Vintage lady. Wonderful take on the Polka Dots too.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love the coloring on the flowers and how you added Sarah in the design. Thank you again for being our guest designer this month.