Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blank Butterfly Note

Hello everyone!
Donna K here with you today sharing my Blank Butterfly note card.
I love having cards like this on hand for any occasion when I'm in a pinch.
I was quite pleased with the way my background turned out when using
the rounded squares stencil with the soft Spun Sugar ink
....and those silvery butterflies are so pretty in person.
I wish my lighting had been better for this photo but you get the idea.
Thanks for letting me share today...and for taking time to view our projects 
throughout the week!
Be sure to join our Pink, White and One other challenge. 
You have all week....just scroll down to yesterday's post for the link up.





1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love how the enameled butterflies look against the muted colors you used on the stenciled background.