Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

I Love You (Banner Girl)

Good Morning people!

Britt Bass here bringing you a card I made using a sweet little stamp set called Banner Girl & Words!




Can you believe it is time to start making valentines?!  I began my card by stamping the girl from Banner Girl & Words Little Sweetiesstamp set on three different piece of paper - a white cardstock, a floral cardstock and a mint green.  I fussy cut and paper pieced her headband, dress, banner and shoes from the two patterned pieces and used my Spectrum Noir markers to color her hair, skin and socks.  I then set her aside.



I used a frame from the Piccolo Accents set "Small Gears and Accents" and covered it with that light cream- colored woodgrain paper and attached dotted tulle to the hollow in the middle.  I wanted it to look like a little screen door!  I cut a panel of scrapbook paper with a rose design to the size of my A2 card and used a corner chomper to give it a decorative corner.  I used distress ink on the card, frame and some parts of the little girl image and then assembled everything on my card with pop dots.

To finish I added some stickle dots and hearts, a heart outline sticker and two paper flowers from my stash.

Don't forget to visit Sweet Stamps for lots of really adorable new sets for January!



1 comment:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

This is so cute, beautiful coloring, I love all the layers and the paper piecing.