Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wishing Fairy with Leah Tees

This is the third fairy in this sweet collection from Sweet Stamps, here is Wishing Fairy (and my favorite ;)


OK, yes...lol...she is my favorite of all four of these fairies, just look at her face!  I completed this card using the Wishing Fairy clear stamp, the Framed Handwritten Words clear stamp set, the Sweet Cuts Fancy leaf die, and Montego Bay Shades Dye Ink Spots.  You can see more about this project on my blog here.

You can find all of these products in the Sweet Stamps online store.  And don;t forget to come and join us for the two monthly challenges over on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute. I love the layout, the colors you chose and the sparkly embellishments.

http://www.pinkelstar.com/ said...

This card is great! I like the green and blue colors you used here. They look real awesome together. And those leaves are s cute. Good work!