Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Little Peeps: A bird'day Card

Josette here with another Tuesday installment.  Today's card features the little birds from this stamp set.
                                                             Happy_Bird_Day

So here is my card that I created.  




this was a fun card and is pretty straight forward.  The background is one I created on Watercolor Paper using powdered dyes.  I had first stenciled the paper with Versamark through a stencil, then embossed in a clear embossing powder.  Finally colored with the powdered dies.  I cut this will a window die and added a shaker window to the front of the card.  All of the birds were colored with Copics and highlighted with Wink of Stella in clear.

The final card is an A2 and folds flat enough that it should be easily mailed.

Be sure and visit Sweet Stamps and check out all the new releases and all the other amazing products.

Happy Craftin,
Josette

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cool, I love the shaker element and the little windows with the chicks. Awesome colors too!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, way to cute! The background looks fantastic and look at the sweet little birdies! The windows are so fun~such a fun design!
Sherrie K

Gail said...

So clever creation and so cute too! TFS